Holland Park - AMENITIES
Holland Park, without a doubt, has been blessed with Megaworld’s generous provision of first-class amenities and recreational facilities. Apart from the fact that Southwoods has been naturally blessed with a beautiful natural location where trees, grasses, shrubs and other ornamental plants make the entire place an adorable abode.
Here’s the list of the world-class condominium features and amenities provided by Megaworld for the residents of Holland Park:
Each unit has its own built-in Closed Circuit Television Cameras for security purposes. Each has its own mailbox with keys, with pre-provisioned connections for telephones and cable TV lines, with cold and hot water supply lines. There are also built-in overhead cabinets and below-counter cabinets.
The residential part of each building has been assigned to a waiting area and a well-arranged lobby serving as the reception area and at the same time as a lounge for visitors. All condominium towers have a centralized mail room which is safely assigned to limited personnel only. Passengers’ elevator are equally provided for each building to facilitate mobility and much faster movements. The elevators are high speed and fully functional 24/7. The entire building, as well as each individual residential spaces, have an automatic water sprinkler in cases of fire and a standby power generating set is available for selected common areas. Water supply in all parts of the building is sufficient at all times and that has been secured with a tank on top of each building plus the underground cistern system. In each building, there is an in-house security office and the office of the Building Administrator. This will make sure that individual concerns and complaints can be acted upon right away. Topping these great building and units features is the availability of a chain of retailers at the first floor.
Further, Holland Park is provided with these beautiful and first class recreational facilities:
- Swimming Pool: Great place for socialization and for family bonding moments.
- In-pool lounge: This is a top-notch resort signature by Megaworld and GERI.
- Pool Deck: To make sure that the pool is not just any ordinary pool, a pool deck was added to ensure that the pool area is truly inviting and beautiful, slip-free and truly safe.
- There is also an outdoor shower provided for all residents to use. Near the pool, there’s a separate changing room for Male and Female to ensure that privacy is maintained.
Right within the open spaces, these are available: Cabana, Pavilion, and canopies would allow residents to enjoy the outdoors to the fullest without fear of sunburn or heatstroke because of these wonderful sheds. Enjoying your outdoor activities like family or group picnics would never be this safe and healthy than here at the Holland Park. By the ways, these provisions are also great even if you are along doing some meditations.
Children’s Play Area / mini park – these are truly important because, in any community, children are always given time and space to enjoy their being children. Within the safe bounds of Holland Park’s premises, your kids would be able to enjoy their school off or weekends with fellow kids without your worrying about the security and safety. This is also a great place for kids to learn how to socialize even at a very young age.
- Individual Electric and Water Meters
- Individual Mail Boxes with Keys
- Provision for Telephone and CATV Lines
- Provision for Hot and Cold Water Supply Lines
- Custom-built under Counter and Overhead Cabinets
- Individual CCT's
- Residential Lobby with Reception Area and Lounge
- Centralized Mail Room
- High Speed Interior Finished Service/Passenger Elevator for Each Cluster
- Arcaded Retail Spaces
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler System for All Units
- Overhead Water Tank and Underground Cistern for ample Water Supply
- Standby Power Generator for Selected Common Areas
- Building Administration/Security Office
- Swimming Pool
- In-Pool Lounge
- Pool Deck
- Outdoor Shower
- Male/Female Changing Room
- Children's Play Area